Seeing a flashlight on someone else phone every time they get a notification, you might be wondering how they do that. Well, there is nothing impossible in this internet-dominated era. You can have those fancy notification alerts on your phone if you want.
To do this, you need to download a Flashlight Notification App for Android from Google Play Store. Since there are plenty of them, you might get overwhelmed determining what the best Flashlight Notification App for Android is. In this regard, and to help to pick up the best such apps, we have picked the best Flashlight Notification Apps for Android that you can have on your device. So, let’s have a look!
5 Best Flashlight Notification App for Android
1- Flash On Call & SMS – Flashlight Notification App for Android
Flash OnCall & SMS is one of the best Flashlight Notification App for Android that you can use. Using the Flash on CAll & SMS app, You will be able to get flashlight notifications whenever you receive a message or incoming or outgoing call. Since all the latest Android smartphones come equipped with an in-built flashlight, this app can be installed on any Android device.
The flashlight will keep blinking until you receive the call or whenever you get a notification. The thing that we like about Flash On Call & SMS is that if your phone is running out of battery, the app will stop using the flashlight to extend the battery limit.
- Get flashlight blinking notification whenever you get a call.
- Adjust the flashlight blinking interval from its settings.
- Adjust flashlight time.
- Get flashlight alerts for SMS notifications.
- Use it for different modes, such as silent, vibration, and normal.
2- FlashOnCall – Flashlight Notification App for Android
Another easy and popular Flashlight Notification App for Android is FlashOnCall. Using this app, you will get flashlight notifications on both incoming and outgoing calls, as well as for SMS alerts. The app comes with a clean interface, and anyone can use it with ease.
Moreover, you can adjust flashlight blinking intervals, adjust the flash amount, flash duration, and blinking intensity. The app doesn’t need much space to get installed, as it has an incredibly small size. Install the app on your Android device for free to explore its free features. You can also go through in-app purchases to get additional features.
- Use the app for third-party apps to get flashlight alerts.
- Set the module for the flashlight, such as when you want to turn it on and when you don’t.
- Pick between silent, standard, and vibration modes.
- Set the flash number for incoming and outgoing calls.
3- Flash Alert: Call and SMS – Flashlight Notification App for Android
Another popular Flashlight Notification App for Android is Flash Alert. The app works similar to the apps listed here. You will get flashlight alerts whenever you get a call and SMS. You will have the option to adjust the settings and set the flash duration for individual contacts.
Moreover, if you want to keep getting the flashlight alerts, even when your Android phone is running out of battery, the app lets you do that as well. You can adjust the flashlight blinking intensity, as well as you have the option to choose from standard, silent, and vibration modes.
- Get flashlight alerts on incoming, outgoing, and SMS alerts.
- Use the app for third-party notifications.
- Adjust blinking intensity, time intervals, and frequency.
- Choose fro standard, vibration, and silent modes.
4- Flash Alerts on Calls and Alerts Notifications – Flashlight Notification App for Android
It is another popular Flashlight Notification App for Android that you can try on your phone. Similar to other flashlight notification apps in this list, it also allows you to get flashlight alerts whenever you receive a call and SMS. You can adjust the flashlight settings, such as intervals, intensity, and other similar flashlight customization options.
You can turn it off or keep it on when your phone battery is about to die. Furthermore, you can also use the flashlight alerts on your phone’s silent, vibration, or standard modes.
- Set the flashlight intervals.
- Keep the flashlight notification on or turn them off when you have less battery on your phone.
- A compact flashlight notification app that you can install on your Android phone.
5- Color Flashlight Alert Calls and SMS Colors – Flashlight Notification App for Android
Another similar app to get flashlight notification on your Android phone is Color Flashlight Calls and SMS Colors. If you forgot to turn off the silent mode on your phone, the app would let you know about the notifications and incoming calls.
The app is a user-friendly tool and has an intuitive interface, which allows you to tweak flashlight settings. You can turn on the fast blinking flashlight to extend your phone’s battery limit. Furthermore, if you want to change the color of the flashlight, the app will also let you do that.
- Turn the flashlight alerts on or off with just one tap.
- Get flashlight notification for incoming, outgoing calls and SMS as well.
- Use incredible Arduino effects.
- Adjust the flashlight blinking speed, intensity, and intervals.
- Use the flashlight alerts for third-party apps notifications.
Android is the most powerful operating system all around the world. It offers some fancy and incredible apps that you can have on your Android device. One such amazing app is flashlight notification. Using any of the above Flashlight Notification Apps for Android, you will be able to get flash alerts for incoming and outgoing calls, as well as for SMS.
Q: Can I get flashlight alerts for incoming calls?
Ans: Yes, you can install any of the above apps from Google Play Store to get flashlight notifications for both incoming and outgoing calls?
Ans: Does flashlight notification apps drains the phone battery?
Ans: Yes, using the flashlight notification apps can affect your phone battery; however, you have the option to turn it off while your phone is running out of the battery to extend battery timing.